The Prometheus Institute for Democracy and Human Rights (IPDDH) and DCAF conducted a study on the perception of young Moroccans’ human security needs according to five dimensions: family, economy, health, public space, and politics.
Thanks to a team of academic researchers and 14 young investigators, this study identifies the feeling of security of a sample of 1300 young people from nine regions of Morocco.
The seminar will present the study and its results (in French and Arabic). The seminar will be broadcasted live on the IPDDH Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/institutprometheus
- Cécile LAGOUTTE, Programme Manager, DCAF
- Yassin BAZZAZ, General Coordinator, the Prometheus Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Yasmine BOUTAIB, Board Member, the Prometheus Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Prof. Souad RAJEB, Expert and member of the Study team
- Prof. Mostafa YAHYAOUI, Expert and member of the Study team
- Download the programme (in French and Arabic)
- Download the flyer (in French, Arabic and English)
For any questions regarding the event, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org