The course was developed by DCAF under the framework of the Police Integrity Building Programme. It helps learners gain a better understanding of police integrity, the factors that affect it, and the key actors that can contribute to building and sustaining it.
The course consists of five lessons:
1. Introduction to Integrity
2. Holistic Approach to Police Integrity
3. Democratic Policing Principles
4. Factors Influencing Police Integrity
5. Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE COURSE: “E-learning Course on Police Integrity – Level 1